Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alright so i am a lousy blogger. I am the type of blogger that i hate... the blogger that never really blogs. But i am persisting.


My last post was about preparing for my wedding. Well the weding is long gone now. It was a fabulous day (doesn't every bride say that?) with everything going very well. Although it is so true when they say the day goes fast! It wasn't until we got up to exchanging the rings that i really realised what was happening, and then i thought 'Oh my god! Hang on! It's nearly over!'.
My hairdresser and florist both out did themselves with their wonderful creations. I was delighted. Our reception venue (The Colebee Centre) was also absolutely outstanding. They looked after our every need, nothing was too much trouble.
It was truly the best day of my life!








I have settled into married life very happily. It is lovely to be Mrs X (Yes, that is actally my initial!).








No comments: